Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WSA integration with AMP-vPC

Hello,

I am trying to integrate AMP4E virtual private cloud with Cisco WSA. In the WSA I have enabled the file reputation and selected the certificate chain I downloaded from the AMP4E console portal. But I cannot see any file hashes being verified against the AMP-PC when the clients access the internet through the WSA. I would like to know the flow of inspection when we integrate WSA with AMP-PC. Do I have to authorize the WSA in the AMP-PC?. Kindly help.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Hello,

I am trying to integrate AMP4E virtual private cloud with Cisco WSA. In the WSA I have enabled the file reputation and selected the certificate chain I downloaded from the AMP4E console portal. But I cannot see any file hashes being verified against the AMP-PC when the clients access the internet through the WSA. I would like to know the flow of inspection when we integrate WSA with AMP-PC. Do I have to authorize the WSA in the AMP-PC?. Kindly help. 

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: