cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report not working S170

vkragovic
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrade to 9.1.1-074 I have problem with Report (by users, Web sites...)

It says "No data was found in the selected time range" but S170 is working normally.

In Alerts this message is:

Counter group "WEB_SERVICES_SUMMARY" does not exist.

An application fault occurred: There was an error opening the database. Reporting cannot continue.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try below:

1. Enter the CLI and enter commands diagnostic -> reporting
  2. Enter command DISABLE to disable the reporting engine.
  3. Enter command DELETEEXPORTDB.  Note: if there's a lot of backed up data, this command may take a very long time to complete.  If it sits for a long time without making any progress, then the data may need to be removed manually.
  4. Enter command DELETEJOURNALS.
  5. Enter command ENABLE to re-enable the reporting engine.

If its still does not work, recommend to open a TAC case to investigate further.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try below:

1. Enter the CLI and enter commands diagnostic -> reporting
  2. Enter command DISABLE to disable the reporting engine.
  3. Enter command DELETEEXPORTDB.  Note: if there's a lot of backed up data, this command may take a very long time to complete.  If it sits for a long time without making any progress, then the data may need to be removed manually.
  4. Enter command DELETEJOURNALS.
  5. Enter command ENABLE to re-enable the reporting engine.

If its still does not work, recommend to open a TAC case to investigate further.

Followed these directions and the alert/error remains.

Would recommend to open a TAC case to further investigate the issue, possibly from the back end of the appliance which only TAC engineer has access to it.

I try this and before ENABLE reporting,I enter command DELETEDB and evereything works like before.

Now I have full reporting.

Thanks

what will be the impact if we execute the commands?

daniel_dantas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi :)

The procedure save me.

Thanks

This procedure solved the problem only for a little time. My s170 stopped the logging freqently after a few days. Any ideas

Hi,

S170 has a very limited disk and capacity especially with local reporting enabled, this can burden the appliance heavily depending on how busy the appliance is.

When S170 stopped logging frequently, would recommend to open TAC case for the engineer to review the appliance from the backend and check the services and processes and reporting database. From there the engineer can provide you with recommendation or solution.

Regards

Handy Putra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: