cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow GUI load

jvandenburg
Level 1
Level 1

Every time I try to load the GUI for our Iron Port web proxy it takes forever.  I've tried it from both an XP and Windows 7 machine running both IE 8 and 9.  Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sort of... I have a similiar issue with my S160.  I was on a call with a tech a couple of months ago, and he backed my updates down from checking every 5 min to every 8 hours...  It got a little better.

I also usually use Chrome because its a little faster. Also there's a bug in one of the access rules pages that fails in IE...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sort of... I have a similiar issue with my S160.  I was on a call with a tech a couple of months ago, and he backed my updates down from checking every 5 min to every 8 hours...  It got a little better.

I also usually use Chrome because its a little faster. Also there's a bug in one of the access rules pages that fails in IE...

Thanks for that tip Ken!

We also have a slow performing GUI.  I just changed my update frequency to 8h and hopefully that helps.

Nothing is as slow as the EMC Celerra web UI.  Nothing!  So it could be worse Josh.