Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA blocked HTTPS TUNNEL to googlevideo

jclemente1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

the access to URL https://*.googlevideo.com doesn´t work through my WSA. In logs i have seen the next error:

tunnel://redirector.googlevideo.com:443   Block - URL Cat

I have a custom URL category with googlevideo.com and this URL category is used by Access and decrypting policies.

In Access policy the URL's in this category are allowed and in  decryption policy is as Pass-through.

I've attached the screenshoot with the error.

Has anyone else suffered this problem?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you share the full accesslogs when access to the destination is been block, from the accesslogs, you can verify whether the traffic is hitting the correct Identity, Access Policy or Decryption Policy (if in the decryption policy been set to passthrough therefore it will not decrypt the encrypted traffic and will not hit any of the access policies). And if you have custom URL category for the destination, from accesslogs you can see whether it is using that custom URL category or not or still using the pre-define categories.

If you can not share the accesslogs in this forum thread due to security, would recommend to open a TAC case for Cisco engineer to dig further and get the necessary data for investigation.

Any solutions to this problem? I have the same issue..

Regards

Make sure you have .googlevideo.com and googlevideo.com in your custom category.