Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex browser sharing problem

sean116
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings:

When I share my browser, I'm unable to move the share toolbar from the top center of the screen. This blocks numerous tabs; I often jump between tabs when sharing, and minimizing and dragging them around can cause some issues, and creates a rather scrambled appearance. I assume there's a workaround that I simply haven't found yet. Thanks in advance for any guidance. 

Sean 

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @sean116 ,

How frustrating. You'd better vote for my idea then at https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-1320

Add a comment while you are there, hopefully it will speed up the "future consideration" status it has now.

In the meantime, you can get around this IF you have two screens - you can actually move the bar to the second screen. I looks a bit weird because you now have a bar saying "you are sharing your screen" appearing on the screen you are NOT sharing.

But by using this method, I've found my sanity is slowly returning.

I hope this helps.

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.