Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Recording Editor Download

We are unable to find the location and download the Webex Recording Editor. Have followed the instructons:

1. log into Webex page
2. Go to Support
3. Go to downloads.
Numbers 2 and 3 are not available on our Webex Meetings, or Webex Team pages.

5 Replies 5

abenjami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve,

Based on what I'm seeing, the Webex Recording Editor download is not included in the default "Modern View" menu structure. To access all the Recording-related downloads:

1. Log into your Webex site.
  2. *Click on "Classic View" menu in the upper righthand corner.
  3. Click on the "My Webex" menu tab on the top.
  4. Click on "Support" on the left.
  5. Under the "Downloads for Individual Services" heading, click on "Webex Meetings."
  6. Click on the triangle next to "Recorder and Players"
  7. Click on the resulting "Recording and Playback" link

*Please note that "Classic View" is not available for newer-generation free Webex Meetings accounts, so this process requires a paid account (or legacy free Webex account that supports "Classic View" menu access).

All recording-related apps (including the "Webex Recording Editor") can be found on this page. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Alan

The "Classic View" is no longer available. The Webex Editor software has been removed from the "Downloads" page. What do we do now?

Hi, 

I don't seem to have the "view" option or "downloads" option. I only have "meeting content" where I can view the video recording, however do not have an option to download. Any suggestions?

Thank you

In the "Modern view, users will need to go to "Support" in the left hand menu selection, then perform the following steps:

1. Click on "Downloads"

2. Under "Recorder Players", click on "Recording and Playback".

3. Scroll down to "Webex Recording Editor"

4. Click on "Download".

Thank you for that!  I was having this same concern!