Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the recent release of the noise removal feature in Webex, we want to hear how YOU are using it! 

In less than 50 words, respond to this post sharing how the noise removal feature is helping you stay focused or saving you from any embarrassing moments. By responding to this post, you will be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 headset! This post will stay active for the entire month of March. We will randomly select a winner and reach out to them directly in the first week of April. 

As a part of Webex's mission to make the meeting experience 10x better, the noise removal feature filters out any distracting noises with the click of a button. Using our advanced audio processing technology, your focus in a meeting won't be compromised by the harsh sound of garbage trucks, whistling air conditioners, or even your neighbor's blaring music. There are numerous occasions this feature can work for YOU.

WebexMeetings_RemoveBackgroundNoise.gif

If you haven't had the chance to use the noise removal feature, check out these links to help get you started and download the Quick Start Guide attached

Respond to this post and share how you are using the noise removal feature! Your response will enter you into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 Headset! 

431 Comments
kbrewer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think it is a great feature. Who wants to hear kitchen noise and other noises!

Dongil Kim
Level 1
Level 1

This is a great feature for me working in a shared office.

Even during Webex meetings, there are too many people who talk to each other with phone calls.
During Webex meetings, my voice is always important.

I can hear my thoughts thanks to this feature

nmihaylov
Level 1
Level 1

Amazing feature, especially when working from home and kids and pets are around, or when there is construction work on the street or neighbors flat. It save me some really "annoying" situations during customer calls. 

Paguilera1
Level 1
Level 1

I am a collaboration engineer and I recently relocated to the UK from Chicago, USA. During the move I have been living in temporary cramped housing without actual office space. I have been using the noise cancelation feature to block out the sounds of the city, and family members. This has helped me participate in dozens of Webex meetings without letting my surroundings become a disruption.

Great feature and works very well. Yesterday my kid was crying very loudly and no one participant hear him. Amazing!

Clearer your voice is, the less information needs to be repeated! Time saving thing!

mathias.bolin1
Level 1
Level 1

The neighbours are renovating and the dog keeps telling them to stop amidst meetings. The noice(dog)-cancellation is a must for home work!

paul newman
Level 1
Level 1

Very cool feature, use it to block out the sound of my cat "joining the meeting" and my Son shouting at the XBOX!

Webex noise removal is a great feature and  helps a lot during a meeting in home or working in an open space in office.

AndreasG3h
Level 1
Level 1

Working from home with lots of meetings all day, the noise cancellation feature ensures for me that my kids' playing, laughing, screaming, fighting or home schooling activities do not become part of my (and the other participants') meetings... Thanks a lot for this great feature, even on my Desk Pro!

John_Chandler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The noise reduction feature is awesome when my 1 year old son decides that saucepans are much better to be used as a drumkit than for cooking in while I'm on a webex!

javier.sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Working from home... Noise Removal feature is a must!!!

thofmann1
Level 1
Level 1

Great option to remove background noise on WebEx audio.

geoffrey.cauchi
Level 1
Level 1

Working from home, one of the most annoying things is listening to the background noise during meetings created by the participants. Enabling the removal of the background noise makes your meetings / lessons, interaction in general more productive and also the experience is much more enjoyable.  A great feature.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.