Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the recent release of the noise removal feature in Webex, we want to hear how YOU are using it! 

In less than 50 words, respond to this post sharing how the noise removal feature is helping you stay focused or saving you from any embarrassing moments. By responding to this post, you will be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 headset! This post will stay active for the entire month of March. We will randomly select a winner and reach out to them directly in the first week of April. 

As a part of Webex's mission to make the meeting experience 10x better, the noise removal feature filters out any distracting noises with the click of a button. Using our advanced audio processing technology, your focus in a meeting won't be compromised by the harsh sound of garbage trucks, whistling air conditioners, or even your neighbor's blaring music. There are numerous occasions this feature can work for YOU.

WebexMeetings_RemoveBackgroundNoise.gif

If you haven't had the chance to use the noise removal feature, check out these links to help get you started and download the Quick Start Guide attached

Respond to this post and share how you are using the noise removal feature! Your response will enter you into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 Headset! 

431 Comments
amcastagna
Level 1
Level 1

Very nice pandemic feature. Work from home I have plenty of noises as well plenty of meeting from my living room. Two kids also doing tele-school so we live in a call center here.

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Its a great feature...It help me feel more centred in myself: “When you realise just how much ambient noise there is everywhere.

horganpph
Level 1
Level 1

Block out the sounds of spring and summer while working from home

un
Level 1
Level 1

I am working from home due to Covid-19, and I have 2 dogs. And they are not always quiet when i have meetings. Then it is a good thing to have noise reduction on my DX80

pbugnard
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cisco headset + Webex noise removal = crystal clear calls and meetings

Ibrahim-Sharif
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working from home due to Coved-19 pandemic, as well as having two kids studying online and a lot of noise in the background, Cisco WebEx noise removal is a great feature that helps in focusing on the meetings.

Regards,

Ibrahim

Elane Kalavrias
Level 1
Level 1

This has been a great feature for our faculty to be able to deliver their lectures and seminars free from distraction.  I use it all the time to mute my snoring dog 

samhana2004
Level 1
Level 1

It is a great feature specially working from home. I love the feature socially with all the notice created in the area when setting outdoor.

andrew.deveau
Level 1
Level 1

This feature is awesome, it has allowed me to be focused during work from home meeting and eliminate all the distractions while at home.

joshvooris
Level 1
Level 1

I usually keep my headset muted unless I am speaking.  That keeps the distractions down unless my dogs start barking while I am speaking.  I would love a new headset!

AaronM
Level 1
Level 1

The new BabbleLabs integration is top-notch. Webex now has the best noise-canceling feature of any video conferencing app. Every time I'm on it, it's crystal clear and no one hears my dogs running through the house or my 1-year-old running away from my wife because she hates getting her diaper changed!

sshalaby
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Webex Noise Removal works great on my Desk Pro to filter background noise at home, but I also use it to insert a 5-second demo of this feature at the beginning of customer calls by taking a sheet of paper and crumple it into a small ball to show how the paper rustling sound is completely filtered. 

kevin.hartle
Level 1
Level 1

I don't current have a Cisco 730 Headset but I would be interested in reviewing the noise cancelling features if I had one.

NATHAN BOGAN
Level 1
Level 1

Living in Florida and attending Webex every hour on the hour is tough. With the noise cancellation feature, i am able to drown out the crashing waves, strong winds and yes even the seagulls flying overhead. this keeps my teams and customers thinking i am hard at it in my home office. Thanks to this feature, I only get caught on the beach when I accidentally turn on my camera.....

NATHAN BOGAN
Level 1
Level 1

Living in Florida and attending Webex every hour on the hour is tough. With the noise cancellation feature, i am able to drown out the crashing waves, strong winds and yes even the seagulls flying overhead. this keeps my teams and customers thinking i am hard at it in my home office. Thanks to this feature, I only get caught on the beach when I accidentally turn on my camera.....

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.