Quiere decir: 
cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Cisco 9800 Static IP device no access to LAN or Uplinks

Good Evening All, 

Hope you are well.

I am currently experiencing some issues regarding authentication and Fixed IP issues. 

Authentication:

We use quite a lot of iOS equipment (not my preferred choice...) and they seem to have issues during authentication. In most cases, forgetting the network 2-3 times stops prompting with "incorrect password". I´ve seen on the logs that it says incorrect PSK, but I am 100% sure that I introduced the password correctly. 

Another issue I have is that the Ipads disconnect often and don´t connect again until you turn off and on the device´s wireless.

Static IPs:

Currently using Kerio for DHCP server and firewall. However, in order to remove it to the equation, I have created a test wireless with the DHCP server on the WLC. What I am experiencing is that once I assign on the device a static IP address, the device stays connected to the SSID, but cannot access anything on the network or further to the uplinks. 

The static IP only happens with iOS devices, as I have tested it on a Windows laptop, without any issues. 

Let me know where I can start digging in and very thankful for any of your support. 

I have attached the show tech.

0 RESPUESTAS 0