Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jayakrishnan Rajagopal on 25-03-2011 12:30:07 AM
Hi,
 I wish to know if there is anyway through API to download the recorded ARF files from the server. I checked the documentation where i was said that there is some URL API to do that.
In that API guide it said the Command descriptor as "Delete file" command as "DF" and description as "Download the specified file from the user¿s My Files area". So i am not sure if it will download or delete the files.

Please advice

Subject: RE: API to Download the recorded files
Replied by: Jayakrishnan Rajagopal on 01-04-2011 08:10:34 AM
Hi,
 I wish to know if there is anyway through API to download the recorded ARF files from the server. I checked the documentation where i was said that there is some URL API to do that.
In that API guide it said the Command descriptor as "Delete file" command as "DF" and description as "Download the specified file from the user¿s My Files area". So i am not sure if it will download or delete the files.

Please advice

I have been answered that the  NBR API works for this request. Thanks to Kingsley

Replied by: Venkat Polisetti on 16-08-2011 01:38:21 PM
Where did you get the NBR wsdls? I have extracted them from NBR WS API guide and getting some errors when generating java class using Apache Axis Wsdl2Java utility.

I have listed the errors on a different thread which can be accessed from this link:

http://developer.webex.com/web/meetingservices/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/1017152

Thanks,
Venkat

Hi,

Please advice

I have been answered that the  NBR API works for this request. Thanks to Kingsley

Replied by: Ramu Chen on 15-09-2011 02:55:52 AM
Hi,
I am using 'apidemoeu'  . Is this user generated by this API testing site would able to download the recorded files?(using NBR API)
I have noticed that only site-admin would able to download the recorded files using NBR API.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links