Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Bernado Nguyen-Hoan on 31-01-2013 04:53:18 PM
Hi there,
I am new to the WebEx API and am looking to integrate WebEx into SharePoint. I have found this old document that describes some WebEx web parts for SharePoint: http://www.webex.co.uk/fileadmin/GLOBAL_PDF/wp_webex_sharepoint_basic.pdf. I however cannot find any current information on these web parts on the WebEx or Cisco site.
Is WebEx/Cisco still providing these web parts to customers? If not, is there anything else available that can help bring WebEx into SharePoint?
Thanks,
Bernado

Comments
mbola
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would be interested to learn the same.

richard.kessay
Level 5
Level 5

Same here, we use for most different teams webex and it would be great to be able to have a sharPoint site to manage all the different events and share information.

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The WebEx SharePoint integration was discontinued a while back. If SharePoint can still support modification, it would be possible to develop a new WebEx integration via the Gold Developer Program.

alexander.tzonev
Community Member

If still interested there is a third party integration for WebEx into SharePoint called Jabborate - Cisco WebEx for SharePoint

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links