cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
bupadhya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

left.png  Previous ArticleNext Article  right.png

Before requesting a resource for a Pre-Sales project, the Project Manager/Work Manager/Delivery Manager is required to obtain budget approval for the engagement in DCP. The steps are as follows-

• Click on the checkbox to the left of the PID (#1 below) in DCP, and then click on the icon for submitting Pre-Sales budget approval (#2 below)

subicon.png

• In the overlay screen that comes up, enter all the required details of the request including an approver from the drop-down list (#3), and click on the Submit button (#4). The approver list is based on an approval matrix in accordance with Pre-Sales budget amount selected.

subreq.png

• The status of the Pre-Sales budget approval request turns to 'Submitted'.

submitted.png

• The request is routed to the approver selected at the time of submission.
  • The designated approver receives an email to approve the request by clicking on a link at the bottom left corner of the email body.

approver-email.png

• If the approver approves the request, the status of the Pre-Sales budget request turns to 'Approved'.

approved.png

• The presales budget approver matrix is as follows-
Amount Range Approver Level
Upto 25K
Supervisor of Delivery Manager (DM)
Level 1
> 25K and Upto 110K
Supervisor of Level 1
Level 2, i.e. 2nd Level Supervisor of DM
>100K and Upto 250K Supervisor of Level 2 Level 3 (i.e. 3rd Level Supervisor of DM
>250K Supervisor of Level 3 Level 4 (i.e. 4th Level Supervisor of DM

toc.png  Table of Content

left.png  Previous ArticleNext Article  right.png

Comments
Steve H
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since this process appears to be dated can someone please confirm if this process is still required, or if there is an updated process to follow?

Thanks,

Steve Holderness

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: