cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex adoption program

tzadaka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

how do you fill about the Webex ambassador program, is the adoption program helps your organization better adapt Webex ?

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @tzadaka ,

Thanks for your question. The adoption track of the Webex Ambassador program helps you learn the keys to success in change management, so you will finish the adoption track with a better knowledge of how to successfully implement Webex within an organization. I finished the adoption track myself, and it was very fruitful.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tomsen85
Level 1
Level 1

It was interesting to follow this course as well as the power user. For most of my cases this is to "big" and obviously more useful to larger corporations.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @tzadaka ,

Thanks for your question. The adoption track of the Webex Ambassador program helps you learn the keys to success in change management, so you will finish the adoption track with a better knowledge of how to successfully implement Webex within an organization. I finished the adoption track myself, and it was very fruitful.

Response Signature

@Cole Callahan totally agree with you, completed it last week, and gain the knowledge of how to better adopt, help both my partner and customer in this path!!! 

Here is the link to the Ambassador program Learning Management System - https://golearn.webex.com/pages/21/ambassador-program
Finish the Power User-level and the option to do the Adoption Track will then pop up. 

Response Signature