cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

We’re Sitting on a Pot of Gold!

KristiMoreno
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day, but we'll share where the secret treasures are from the Adoption Resource Library a day early.  For the past month, these golden nuggets are what customers are finding at the end of the rainbow: 

Most Views –  Adoption Blueprint

This asset continues to be popular to help customers roll out a successful migration from Webex Meetings to the Webex App. 

Most Downloads Control Hub Deployment Checklist   

Webex admins are finding this to be a great guide for getting their Control Hub configurations optimized. 

Most Shares - Webex Messaging in Group Spaces   

This video shows you all the tips and tricks for using Webex spaces and the tools to make it engaging and efficient for teams. There might even be features your customers didn’t even know about! 

3 Replies 3

Hi, can you please check the first link to the "Adoption Blueprint"... i´m getting an 404 error

@Christian Gutjahr - Thank you for calling this out! I've updated the link. Let me know if this works for you and if you find it helpful! 

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Once again, thank you for sharing these resources with our community. Really fascinating to know what others find the most useful.  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.