cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Community Event - Transforming your Small Business with Webex - Recording now available!

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

smbbig_TW-1024x512.png

Whether you're a small bakery with a brick and mortar store or a locally-owned mom and pop shop, Webex can help transform your small business in big ways. Join our Transforming your Small Business with Webex event to learn more about integrating Webex into your SMB and how you can help drive adoption before, during, and after implementation. We've got other tips to help you elevate your small business, including how to get IT and your business lines to work together and considerations for businesses planning to go global.

About our Panelists

Horacio Benedicto - Specializing in IT management, consulting, and outsourcing, Horacio currently leads the change management and adoption of new technologies in his organization. He leads the company in all forms of digital transformation. Horacio's history includes an impressive resume, which includes working at IBM for 9 years and receiving his ITIL certification. He is actively engaged in the world of collaboration, being an IBM Champion, Cisco Champion, and Webex Expert.

Daniele Gradinar - Daniele has worked in customer service area since 2000 and has been a Customer Success Manager for over 12 years. Born and raised in Sâo Paulo, Brazil, she is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English.

watchtherecording.png

Make sure to reply to this thread with any questions you have about the event or would like me to ask our panelists.

Response Signature

5 Replies 5

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone, 

The recording of this event is now available below. 

watchtherecording.png

Response Signature

Greetings,

Were can I fined the recording.

Thanks

Nkosana

JoeKupe
Level 1
Level 1

I am a native English speaker but really enjoyed hearing the presentation in both English y Español.  After each question Horacio would answer "Bien," which means literally good, before the rest of his answer, but is there another more conversational meaning as why each sentence he would begin with bien?  

Joe, good afternoon.

Thank you very much for participating and being attentive to the details of the dialogue.

I wish from the bottom of my heart that you liked our story, and whenever you want we can have a conversation with you to get to know you better.

A hug from Argentina.

Joe, buenas tardes.

Muchas gracias por participar y estar atento a los detalles del diálogo.

Deseo de todo corazón que te haya gustado nuestra historia, y cuando quieras podemos tener una conversación contigo para conocerte mas.

Un abrazo desde Argentina.

El hombre "NO ES", el hombre "ESTÁ" .... Y todos los estados son modificables.
The man "is not", the man "IS" ... and all states are modifiable

Hello Joe! Thank you so much for joining the session today! I am glad you enjoyed it!

When we start a sentence with "Bien" that would be just like when we start a sentence in English with "Well"

In that case, "Good" would be only when we say "Bueno" in Spanish

Thanks once again and hoping to see you in our next sessions!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.