Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Moquery doesn't return a result .

Zarga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone , 

i have a question regarding a simple Moquery . 

i´m Triying on a 2 different/separate  ACI Envirement  to get where  a specific Encap-Vlan is used on the fabric and  i´m  using this Moquery :

Apic1#moquery -c fvIfConn | grep 1000 

dn : uni/epp/fv-[uni/tn-customer1_ten/ap-video_ap/epg-video1_epg]/node-1110/stpathatt-[video1_ipg]/conndef/conn-[vlan-1000]-[0.0.0.0]
rn : conn-[vlan-1000]-[0.0.0.0]
encap : vlan-1000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apic2#moquery -c fvIfConn | grep 1000

Apic2#

FYI : Vlan 1000 is configured the same way on both envirement .

the problem is that this Moquery  return a result on one envirement but  doesn´t return any result on the other envirement . 

i assume this is somthing with API on the APIC , but i´m not sure .

please , can anyone  tell me or give me  an idea why this moquery doesn´t retun any Result on the APIC2# ? or should i activate somthing on the APIC ? 

Best regards and thankyou for your help 

2 Replies 2

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @Zarga ,

What you have shown is that in your 2nd example is that there has not yet been an EPG assigned with a static port on VLAN 1000.  You may THINK the configs are the same, but they aren't.

If your endpoints are VMM integration, then you have shown that at site#2, no VM has been assigned to the corresponding portgroup for vlan-1000 on a hypervisor connected to any leaf.

You've just done some troubleshooting.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@Zarga 

Review again the setup on the second APIC sinc is part of a different setup (cluster).

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License