Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Commands to verify if LED status of port is working correctly or not.

have nexus switch used in ACI fabric and i want to know commands through which i can verify if LED status of port is working correctly or not cause i have two ports in vpc which ware continuosly flashing from greeen to amber..config looks good ..fai...

ACI Site relocation

Good afternoon,  I am looking for feedback or Ideas to relocate the main site out of two sites on a multisite deployment. I am researching for options that allow to perform migration in phases and avoid a hotcut. We are stretching without BUM floodin...

OQ by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! nexus N9K-C9336C-FX2 to connect on server with 1G RJ45 port

We are using nexus N9K-C9336C-FX2 as leaf in our ACI fabric and want to connect server having port with 1G capability. We are using RJ45 cable at server side. from cisco specification i got to know that this switch supports 1/10/25/40/100-Gbps Ethern...

Resolved! How to add description to ACI Fabric > Inventory through API

Hello, For a Postman Runner collection that I am working on I need to create a request that will update the description under the Fabric > Inventory > Interfaces side of the fabric. I usually do most of my scripting through just doing the config in t...

Strange case on L3out

Hello everyone, I'm currently testing L3out by statical route on my fabric. I followed many documentation for configuring everything (Tenant, EPG, BD, Subnet, L3out contract, and so on) I've an endpoint 10.68.36.56 behind one leaf under "test" EPG ...

compterds by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes