Heinz Kern
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i am getting mad. i have 2 EPGs

• both in tenant B
  • both in the same VRF
  • the service graph as well as the service BD are configured in tenant common

communication under normal circumstance is possible.

if i deploy a service graph in tenant common for this VRF via vzany everything works fine.

but if i apply the same contract just to the 2 EPGs (1x consumer, 1x provider) in the tenant B the service graph is not deployed...no error message...what do i oversee? do i need any other contract for t he serviceBD (which is btw. also in tenant common but in the same VRf as the 2 EPGs).

any idea

br + thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks for feedback. i could solve myself. it is inter-tenant PBR. therefore i need to export the device into the user-tenant of the provider-EPG and perform the device selection policy also there. 

this is what i did not know before.

br

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The details are not fully clear.  Can you provide a diagram of your working and non-working scenarios ensure you clearly show where the BDs, VRFs etc are located.  

Robert

thanks for feedback. i could solve myself. it is inter-tenant PBR. therefore i need to export the device into the user-tenant of the provider-EPG and perform the device selection policy also there. 

this is what i did not know before.

br

Glad you figured it out.  I was thinking along those lines or possibly the scope of the contract in use.  A picture is worth a thousand words (next time).

Cheers,

Robert

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License