Views
Helpful
Replies

deleted switch profile

marco_fera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I mistakenly deleted a switch profile, sadly it was assigned to the switch that connected to the outside world, so right now the aci is isolated.

I don't have backup configurations, what are the steps to recover the connection?

Thanks

M

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hm, as for my config, there are only to references from switch profile:

switch policy via switch selector and interface selector. So just create switch profile and during creation process there will be ability to create switch selector with corresponding policy and the interface selector

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Marco,

just curios, did you deleted switch profile using wizard for vpc creation?

I also removed switch profile by mistake. Fortunately  we have oob management so it's easy to restore configuration, just needed to create switch profile (Fabric/Access policies/switch policies/profiles) and link it to interface selector. 

No, I manually deleted it thinking it was not used.

If I recreate the switch profile will I find the old policies and templates that referenced the erased switch profile? or they have been deleted as well?

hm, as for my config, there are only to references from switch profile:

switch policy via switch selector and interface selector. So just create switch profile and during creation process there will be ability to create switch selector with corresponding policy and the interface selector

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License