Views
Helpful
Replies

Error when using icurl on Cisco APIC to delete static binding

conf-t
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to use "icurl" command on apic cli to delete static binding but and error occurs when executing the command. Note that "dn" for the interfaces are on a txt file. 

I can run the command when I put the "dn" manually on the url but when I put the variable instead (a dn which represent a single line in the txt file), a error occurs on the cli.

Find attached the command and the txt file.

Help please!

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @conf-t ,

I haven't read your attachments.  It's just too much to ask people to download files so they can help you - and besides, you've attached them as .jpg rather than .txt

Sp. IF you want people to READ your question, here are my tips:

RedNectar's Forum Tips:

• When pasting code/CLI output, expand the top menu by clicking the ellipsis RedNectar_0-1707169195575.png

This will give you access to the paragraph formatting drop down

• Choose Preformatted RedNectar_0-1707177746787.png

• After clicking Preformatted, click HTML and paste your content between the <pre> </pre> tags.RedNectar_1-1707177831922.png

• When you add pictures, add your pictures inline - i.e. PASTE your picture right where you want it.  If it is a screenshot, you'll probably then want to click on the image and make the image large - like this.

RedNectar_1-1685651021448.png

This means you pictures are actually SEEN (a) in the email that gets sent to subscribers and (b) anyone who looks at this post in the future. Adding pictures as attachments... puts your submission into the TL;DR category.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License