Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade Apic from 4.2 to 5.2 HTTPS was working before and not afterwar

The APIC's were upgraded from 4.2(7s) to 5.2(5c), doing this via VPN, after the APIC upgrade the connection via HTTPS was no longer possible. HTTPS directly on the OOB is working. Anybody experienced this? The VPN IP is part of a subnet and the client has confirmed HTTPS working on the subnet through the FW and the PROXY.

2 Replies 2

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like a possible issue on the OOB Management Contract.  Check and if there are subnets listed on the contract which include your VPN subnet.  None of this should have changed following an upgrade though. 

Screenshot 2022-09-06 081354.png

Robert

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @crispin.robinson ,

the connection via HTTPS was no longer possible. 

narrows down your problem to a few dozen problems that could be described as "the connection via HTTPS was no longer possible"

So - you mean connection via HTTP is OK - just HTTPS is the problem?

Or do you see this? (Which is what I see when I try to use HTTP:// via a VPN on my normal browser)

RedNectar_1-1662499156419.png

If you see some message like the above, I suggest you clear you browser web-cache, or use another browser.  To test this, I installed a brand new browser that I don't normally use (Chrome Canary) and my problem went away.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License