For testing purposes, a leaf interface has been configured (1/38). Finally, the configuration wasn't necessary and has been deleted.
Unfortunately, a fault regarding the interface stay displayed.
How can I remove it ?
You will find attached screenshot and detailed description about this issue.
Thank You Marcel and Dpita for your answers.
You will find attached an extract from visore about all my static paths.
As you can see, I don't have any binding to the port 1/38 on leaf 103. Only on leaf 101 and 102 for l3-out. Curious thing, on the leaf 101 and 102, it's on the same port id (1/38).
Additionally, in my configuration:
- For the moment I never use 'static binding'.
- Most of the times I'm using 'Physical domain association' to bind an epg to a physical Domain -> Aaep -> Interface Policy Group -> and finally a port block through an Interface Profile. In my current config, the block 1/38 associated to the interface profile/switch profile 103 has been deleted. So I don't know how a binding could persist ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks for the extra info.
I dont suppose you have an AAEP with a EPG deployed from it? the object would be
its a newer feature where you can deploy an static path or EPG/VLAN from the AAEP level. Based on your fault that might be the case
I'm using this new feature to bind the EPG with a vlan encapsulation.
But I don't use it to make static binding to specific physical interface...
Ill try to recreate the issue.
In the mean time, please provide the output of the object i mentioned in my last reply
could you please open a case to handle this? i am on shift for the next 30 minutes and would love to see this live in a webex.
Thanks for the update. i have read through the case notes. You are in good hands.
Have a nice day.
Please make sure to close the loop with this SupportForum thread when the case is resolved!
FYI, finally a bug has been opened by Denis (Tac)
F0467 is displayed for interface wich is not configured as part of EPG
Interface was previously associated with EPG via configuration on AEP level
na for the moment
Below the workaround proposed by the TAC team (Denis Boichenko):
"Based on this information, I was able to reproduce the problem in my lab:
After this, the fault occurs on Tenant XXXX, EPG-XX. After we remove access port selector “1-34”,the fault remains present forever
In order to get rid of fault, we need to create the same access port selector “1-34” and assign it to the same policy group. If we need to remove access port selector “1-34”, we need to remove it completely without firstly removing association with policy group"