Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE and GSS

jaguarx86
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Apologies if I have posted this to the incorrect community - I'm not sure where it fits in to the hierarchy.

Has anyone experienced issues when upgrading the ACE 4710?

I've got build version A5(2.1) [build 3.0(0)A5(2.1) c4710ace-t1k9-mz.A5_2_1.bin and I'm thinking of going to the latest build A5(3.3), has anyone experienced issues doing this?

Do you prefer to go with the latest build or n-1 for your ACE? What is best practice?

Is anyone using their ACE with GSS? Are there version dependencies between the devices if the GSS is using VIP to the ACEs?

Do you prefer VIP or DNS responses on your GSS?

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I recommend you try moving your question to "Data Center / Application Networking" forum.

You should see an icon in the actions tile on the upper right of your screen giving you the option to move it.

Fewer and fewer people have knowledge of this product as it has been end of sales for some time and was not all that widely deployed to begin with. I've worked with ACE but not the GSS features.

I've moved the post, thanks for your reply Marvin.

Yes; I am getting the same feed back from others. If you are reading this and have used the GSS and ACE, I'd like your feedback.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card