Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I need to clear the config on an NME-WAE-522 because we've lost the password and can't get password recovery on the network module to work.This is on a 3845 router. Is there a way from the router cli to clear the WAE config? Or is there a way to ru...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please clarify whether WAAS solution still needs a dedicated Central manager appliance or can we enable the CM license in any of the WAE -Application accelerators itself.Regards,Guru

gururajan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am just starting to ACNS equipment to stream video to our LAN and our WAN. I have a strange issue in remote sites.On our LAN network, the video streaming in UDP works. However, ACNS has a windows size of > 1500 bytes, so the stream gets shop...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please can you tell me what is TCP splicing and how it works / helps.I am having issue in HTTP redirect using CSM. After my investigation I suspect the CSM takes age to reply SYN_ACK for SYN packets because of that internmittently redirect is not ...

I have several CSS 11506's, with different Services and associated Owners.I want to know if there is a way for the CSS to detect when one of the services in a group goes down, and send an Email alert to the Service Owner. Possibly using SNMP?Ray

rkallas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes