Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Should be a simple question and I hope I have the answer, just want to see if someone can verify this will work. This is on a CSS 11501 with 8.2 code. Have to be sure the client data flows which are served by the same 2 servers but with different V...

bs6825 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Traffic flow

Is it possible to use CSS as load-balancer for ssl connections but with the certificates instaled on the real server?Does anyone know of a document where traffic flow across CSS is explained? I have to know wich source IP address arrives to the real ...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We do a basic load balancing configuration for https. 3 servers. 1 is currently suspended. Today one of the servers in the content rule crashed. After it came up it showed a current 3100 connections?!?!?!? and fluctuated by a few up and down.......

mlanglois by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

which switch will have following1)10 Gbps traffic throughput and providing a flexible platform that can scale to meet the next generation data center design2)SSL hardware acceleration to offload costly SSL encryption.3)Optional HTTP compression licen...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to loadbalance DNS requests.I tried to start a configuration but I didn't find anything about L3-4 load balancing or maybe I didn't understand it. I only found L7 http or ftp load balancing.I issued this : class-map match-any L4_DNS des...

Hi,Is there a way to use REGEX within the CSS?If not, can we do it with the enhanced feature set? GOAL: In order to protect ourself from XSS scripting, we would like to be able to use REGEX within a header-field to catch several pattern within a quer...

wig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes