cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! vip redundancy

Hi,I am planing to deploy second CSS on my disaster recovery site. Distance between two sites is about 300km, and i am planing to use VIP redundancy because those two css will be on the same subnet (VPLS trough MPLS core). Is any restrictions to vip...

Hi,Is there anyone who have an idea of the maximum number of content rules we can configure on a CSS 11503?Thanks & RegardsWig

wig by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a simple SLB configuration running in RP mode. If a client on the same network as the virtual IP tries to connect to the VIP, it fails. I'm guessing this is because the communication is done at layer 2 and the packet never gets sent to...

I have been working on and testing a solution using WAEs to optimise a link between two sites both with WAEs. The TCP promiscuous mode service has been setup on both WAEs and WCCP appears to have successfully negotiated the connection etc to the WCC...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, I got the CSS working fine with terminating all inbound SSL connections to a backend server port 7777However 1 problem has come up. When I have the oracle admins trying to upload a file to the backend webserver via the proxy and their webpage u...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes