Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

we have cisco 7507 router which down rendomly,but now a days frequency is increased.when it is down no lighting LED was there except two SMPS LED near switch .we restore it by restart the two power supply of 7507.we have already check the main UPS P...

Resolved! CSS upgrade

hello,I upgraded a CS-150-LAN-02 to the ap0610405 code. Upon reboot, I get the below error messages. If I boot back into the previous code (ap0401040s) I don't the errors. Is there a stair step that needs to be performed or is there something else...

contador7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

do i have no NAT client initiated connection to reals when i use routed mode ...similar to how one sets up a vip for reals when you need to manage the server in the server vlan in the csm ...example for the ace:do i have to use NATclient 3.3.3.3 trie...

I tried to make a VIP to route traffic from one VLAN to another : class-map match-all DMZ.FIN.DIRECT 3 match virtual-address 212.x.x.0 255.255.255.240 anypolicy-map type loadbalance first-match DMZ.FIN.DIRECT class class-default forwardpolicy-ma...

I have a service dependent on two separate keepalive ports for an ip address. The first keepalive monitors the root server web service and the second keepalive monitors an application web service on the server. If either go down I want the Load Balan...