Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The user (where ever he is, local or at another facility) clicks on a link on a portal that directs them to VIP of 136.180.3.3.This VIP is set up to use the 4 application servers.The CSS then forwards the request to the application server that the us...

junior272 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi giles,In the DNS rules wizard there are three balance clauses. For one on the clause i assigned as Answer group and thing are working fine . I am planning to use second balance clause and point to a answer group where Answers are pointing to sorry...

What's the meaning of following error messages after system boot up ? the system is running V6.10 Build 405256MB.-> Volume c: on IDE Disk 0 has 951 MB availableONDM: EPIF FIFO size is not standard on epif: 0. ONDM: EPIF FIFO size is not standard on e...

hxhsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to implement Client Authentication through our CSS11506. Some of our users use a different certificate to authenticate. I have the ssl-proxy-list configured correctly, but when I try to add a 2nd cacert, I get a message saying a certi...

drex_72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes