Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

when I configure an ssl-proxy-list I end up with redirecting the un-encrypted connection to the CSS on a new port.Example: ssl-server 1 ssl-server 1 rsakey my_key ssl-server 1 rsacert my_cert ssl-server 1 vip address 11.22.33.44 ssl-server 1...

halldorhg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two cisco 6509 chasis each with a CSM which are configured in the active-standby mode.Incase the active unit experiences are outage,is the MAC-Address and IP Address of the Active taken over by the standby unit.This is because all my Server...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, I've read the Cisco Content Services Switch Redundancy Coniguration Guide for version 7.40 and version 8.10. I'm configuring active-backup VIP and Virtual Interface Redundancy. I like Cisco's documentation, but sometimes I just can't wrap my...

Guys,Dose anybody know any good books or refrece material or notes on Cisco CSS & Cache Engines which can help me to understand the product as well as help me to configure and troubleshoot? Thanks,Rits

rthakker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

am trying to setup a CE to hand off web requests to a websense server for url filtering have entered the following commands and have no joy accessing the web via the CE wondering if any one has tried this setup before and am i missing something chee...

mark007uk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! denial of service

I would like to know if it's possible to limit connections to a particular service based on source IP address? I would like to limit connections based on source IP to certain values and then have an aggregate max connection limit for that service. I ...

donaghq_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I have a CSM which is configured to load-balance 2 web-servers initially. I have the following config in place;module ContentSwitchingModule 4 vlan 102 client ip address 192.168.8.33 255.255.255.240 gateway 192.168.8.34! vlan 104 server ip a...

p-lees by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are moving to Microsoft Exchange Using the OWA Servers to front end it. I am trying to first Encrypt the traffic with the SSL module and then load balance the request across several OWA servers. I can configure that it?s pretty straightforward.W...

kkelly by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q1. I understand that for server initiated connections hitting internet we use source group to translate "private ip" of service to an internet routable "public ip".What if the server initiated connections are not for internet but for some intern...

Does anyone know how to view a coverage zone file? I would guess it is a published xml file off the CDM, but I haven't found any documentation listing what the address might be. I know you can obtain similar information from issuing a "show content...