Views
Helpful
Replies

Downgrade Operational Flash

chloi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had a CSS11501, previously, I upgraded it to version 7.30 build 5. Automatically, the operational flash will be upgraded to 7.30 build 5 also..

But, I need to downgrade the software to 7.2 build 206 now. I had downgrade the s/w in the disk. But, the operational Flash still running ver. 7.3 Build 5. How can I downgrade the operational flash as well?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thamdani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Choon,

If you upgrade the software you will see the change in operational flash ,however if you downgrade the software you will see operation flash always latest but that does not mean it is the Active software.Best way to see what is the Active software do "show run" at the top of output you will see the Active version.That is the Active software on CSS.

Tanveer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

thamdani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Choon,

If you upgrade the software you will see the change in operational flash ,however if you downgrade the software you will see operation flash always latest but that does not mean it is the Active software.Best way to see what is the Active software do "show run" at the top of output you will see the Active version.That is the Active software on CSS.

Tanveer

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card