cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SunOne application failing when added to CSS Content rule

peperg
Level 1
Level 1

I have an application that is using the Sun One weblogic style middleware that stops working when I add it to the content rule that I want it to participate in. Before I add it to the service there is no issue once I add it the primary page fails to load and when I go to one of the admin pages on the same server that is not part of the content rule there is a performance hit on the page load.

There is a second server that is running the a different the BEA Weblogic middleware that does not have the same problem. I am thinking it is something that is specific to the SunOne middleware and am looking to see if anyone has ever run into this before.

The config related to is is very basic the two services that are suspended are the ones for the server that is not working properly. To test I suspended all services. verified direct access to the .17 server and then started up the even services. I then had them restart the services on the webserver and test and access fails. I then move everything back to the .16 server and have them restart the web services on the .17 server to be able to get the page to load again. The config is below.

service imgweb01

ip address 10.10.21.16

keepalive type tcp

keepalive port 6020

active

service imgweb02

ip address 10.10.21.17

keepalive type tcp

keepalive port 6020

service imgweb03

ip address 10.10.21.16

keepalive type tcp

keepalive port 6030

active

service imgweb04

ip address 10.10.21.17

keepalive type tcp

keepalive port 6030

content L3_Rule

vip address 10.10.21.18

advanced-balance sticky-srcip

add service imgweb01

add service imgweb02

add service imgweb03

add service imgweb04

active

group IMGWEB

vip address 10.10.21.18

add destination service imgweb01

add destination service imgweb02

add destination service imgweb03

add destination service imgweb04

active

2 Replies 2

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see nothing wrong int the config.

Could you get a sniffer trace capture in vlan 10.10.21.x so we can see at the same time traffic between client-CSS and between CSS-server.

Thanks,

Gilles.

Will do