Views
Helpful
Replies

Test Plan

vasuramnet
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

Iam working in Data center and i need to test and configure routers,switches and firewalls.For testing and configure routers ,switches,firewalls is there any test procedure examples and perameters of the test plan .

plz help me in this

sri

2 Replies 2

perveez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am also working on ACI  project and have done the deployment part, now need

to conduct the Test, Any one know the test plans list that I can use to perform the tests.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Perveez 

I guess there is no common test plan for your purpose. Just conduct your own plan by your own needs. Start by simple things, like pings and then go more into detail. Think about daily features that you use in your environment. Features that you don't use, you don't need to test.

Just create an Excel file and note down

- test case

- how to perform the test case

- expectations for the result of the test case

- actual result of the test case

Something like this. Think about what is the baseline of your tests and what are additional things that can be added by purpose. Think about some test acceptance criterias, too. It means for example, you define the whole tests as positive, if 75% percent of the tests were successful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: