cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! PT No Peer - WAAS

Hi everyone,   I am seeing some connections (one or two) in my WAE that appear as passthrough without a clear reason:   WAECore# show tfo connection summary ... Local IP:Port        Remote IP:Port      Peer ID      ConnTypea.b.c.d:51332      e.f.g.h:...

I've run up on a problem registering one of our ISR 4331's with WCM.  I get the error message in the subject line after adding the router as an AppNav controller.  WCM is running 6.4.1a and the IOS on the router is 16.6.3. I've got 10 other of the sa...

Hi All,   I am planning to upgrade my ACI infrastructure from current release which is 1.3 to the latest one. Can somebody please suggest to which release should I upgrade 2.2 or 3.0? Also what is the approach should i follow and if anybody has any d...

Hi to All,I have an error when complete the wizard . installation failure decision to exitwhy? anyone have an idea?if I try to type the commandinterface VirtualPortGroup31 this command is not present in my router. I think who is this the error but ...

Dears, I need help please, I know the default weight number for servers is 8, but for the below case te configuration we found on the ACE is as below, where the weight of each of the 3 servers is 2, so how the load balancing will be done in this case...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors