Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I am planning to upgrade my ACI infrastructure from current release which is 1.3 to the latest one. Can somebody please suggest to which release should I upgrade 2.2 or 3.0? Also what is the approach should i follow and if anybody has any d...

Hi to All,I have an error when complete the wizard . installation failure decision to exitwhy? anyone have an idea?if I try to type the commandinterface VirtualPortGroup31 this command is not present in my router. I think who is this the error but ...

Dears, I need help please, I know the default weight number for servers is 8, but for the below case te configuration we found on the ACE is as below, where the weight of each of the 3 servers is 2, so how the load balancing will be done in this case...

Hello,   I need please to confirm the URL that will be matched in the below class. I understand rule number 2 below but I am not sure of rule number 3 which is matching the URL "/", I couldn't find explanation of this backslash alone without a dot or...