cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Training

samerhj
Level 1
Level 1

I need advice regarding the best training course to attend in order to come familiare with cache engines and have the ability to install and run them

2 Replies 2

mark.duffy
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that the Cisco training courses now cover the ACNS 5.1 content but I'm not sure if they are available as a Cisco SE I spoke to said they were having problems find people to deliver them.

Not sure if there's any up to date training on PEC?

I'd suggest getting hold of some hardware and building a test environment, you'll need a web server (I prefer IIS simply because you can use the same box for ADS), some web based content, you may also want to consider playing with Websense/Smartfilter etc, the problem is there are so many uses for it that require different levels of detail you really need to know where you want to start.

Its for this reason I run workshops for my customers to give them what they want, streaming/distribution/ SF or Websense on top.

I bet most of the people within this forum have become experts based on the pain of working with them?

kind regards

Mark

vosm
Level 1
Level 1

I just completed the ACNS 5.1 training that Ascolta puts on, it was excellent and the instructor was very good. I would recommend it.