cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Account keeps returning Transaction not complete - any ideas?

tristan.kelley
Level 4
Level 4

I configured TACACS+ and logged in with an account before creating the account and assigning it a role in the WAAS CM.  I then figured out that I needed to create the account and assign it a role before I could actually do anything with the account.  Now when I go into  AAA users and try to create the account TACACS+ account that I had logged in with I keep getting the Transaction not complete error message.  However, I am able to create other accounts with no issues.

From what I can tell it cached or added the TACACS+ account I first tried to login with and now will not allow me to create the account within WAAS CM.  I can also go into my devices and click on the configuration icon for the CM WAAS, then select CM users and can see the account I'm trying to create.

Basically, I'm pretty sure it created the account when I logged in the first time and now it won't let me create it again.  Since I can't modify or really even see the account it created in AAA users I can't assign it a role making it useless.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jomerril
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You probably encountered CSCtj49204. Please go to the CM GUI -> My WAN -> Configure -> System Properties and set cdm.remoteuser.deletionDaysLimit to 1. Wait 24 hours after making that change and try again.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jomerril
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You probably encountered CSCtj49204. Please go to the CM GUI -> My WAN -> Configure -> System Properties and set cdm.remoteuser.deletionDaysLimit to 1. Wait 24 hours after making that change and try again.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks for this update it is really useful

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card