Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Maria Antonova
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This topic is a chance to discuss more about UCS architecture, configuration and troubleshooting.

To participate in this event, please use the Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert  button to ask your questions

Ask questions from Monday September 19 to Friday September 30, 2016

Featured Experts

Artem Tkachov is a Customer Support Engineer in Cisco Data Center Solutions team in Poland. He has been working with TAC for past 4+ years and has 10 years of industry experience working with enterprise deployment and troubleshooting. His areas of expertise currently includes Nexus switches family series, Nexus 1000v, UCS-B/C Series, Flexpod/vBlock solution. Artem holds CCIE certifications (# 39668) in Routing and Switching, Service Provider, Wireless and Data Center.

Dmitry Radchuk is a Customer Support Engineer in Data-Center networking solutions team in Poland. He has been working with TAC for past 3 years and has more than 8 years of industry experience working with enterprise deployment and troubleshooting. His areas of expertise currently includes Data-Center networking, Storage networking and Virtualization. Dmitry holds CCIE certifications #34992 in Routing and Switching, Service Provider, Data Center, and Security as well as RHCE and VCAP-DCA.

Artem & Dmitry might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Remember that you can continue the conversation conversation on the Other Data Center Community 

Find other  https://supportforums.cisco.com/expert-corner/knowledge-sharing.

**Ratings Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert

1 Comment
2147RAFmil
Level 1
Level 1

I have just ordered the UCS C220 M3 server for my UC Lab. I just wanted to ask if the "Dell 300GB 10K 12Gbps SAS 2.5" are supported on this server. I think so, but just wanted confirmation. Theses are more affordable for me & I have already ordered. I was able to use them in my old setup w/C250 M2

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: