Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

To participate in this event, please use the Join the Discussion : Cisco AMA  button to ask your questions

This event is an opportunity to discuss about My Devices, its features, capabilities, and usage. My Devices is a simple web-based application that lets you build and manage a persistent list of Cisco products you own.

Our experts can help you to solve your doubts here after the event!

Ask questions from Thursday 14th to Friday 22nd of January, 2021

Featured Speaker
djdube.jpgDave Dubé is a Technical Leader and Product Owner in Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. He currently works on defining product requirements for the development of multiple customer and partner facing platforms, mobile, and web-based support applications. Dave has been at Cisco for over 21 years and has worked in a wide variety of areas from designing custom Cisco Silicon within our mid-range routing portfolio to Product Management within Cisco’s CX organization. Dave holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in electrical engineering and a master’s degree in business administration.

Find more information at the Online Tools and Resources category.

**Helpful votes Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask Me Anything

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: