Views
Helpful
Replies

Add symbol for WiFi Phones?

jdemmer
Level 1
Level 1

Just adding a WIP310 to my side.

Wouldn't it make sense to have a WiFi SIP phone symbol?

Thanks!

Regards

Jens

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jens,

More icons are being added all the time. We will include one for the Cisco WIP 310.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

I'll add a generic Wifi Phone device to the next release, which should cover the Linksys WIP310 phone as well as the Cisco 7925G.  As the trial develops we'll also be adding to the number of specific devices that come with their actual product photos.

-mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Jens,

More icons are being added all the time. We will include one for the Cisco WIP 310.

Thanks,

Marcos

I'll add a generic Wifi Phone device to the next release, which should cover the Linksys WIP310 phone as well as the Cisco 7925G.  As the trial develops we'll also be adding to the number of specific devices that come with their actual product photos.

-mike

This is what I like best about where this product is going - more images, more devices being recognized automatically (hopefully) = better usage in the real world.

Wouldnt be surprised to see us move to a library approach in the UI eventually. Perhaps searchable library with generic icons and specific icons related to Cisco small biz devices and services. The single list approach used now will not scale to what we ultimately want to achieve.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: