Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP 527W against ISA 570W

Has anyone succesfully connected via ipsec site to site tunnels between this models?

Best Regards

5 Replies 5

ddiep
Level 4
Level 4

Alberto,

I don't have SRP on hand. Will look for one and try to establish site-to-site tunnel b/w 2 devices. Will let you know the result.

Don

Alberto,

My collegue had tried and successfully established site2stie tunnel b/w srp and isa570. Can you provide some detail description of your problem, topology, and your config files.

Thanks,

Don

Hi

We configured both devices but isa seems to do not initiate vpn connection.

I checked remote site has no ping on wan , so maybe it would be a firewal problem on it side.

Do yoy have some screeen captures?

Thats would help us..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Alberto,

Were you able to establish any site2site tunnel w/ other routers, beside SRP?

Typically for site2site config, user must make sure that the following key items to match b/w the 2 routers:

1) Correct peers remote address; I suggest to use static IP configuration for now.

2) Match pre-shared key.

3) Match Encryption algorithm (eg. AES_256, etc), Hash (eg. SHA1/MD5), and D-H groups (eg. group2, group5)

Or better yet, please email me (unicast) your configuration files of both routers

(don't forget to include username/pw).. We'll try it out.

Don

Thanks

Will test and le you know

BR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: