Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API development - method to automatically create number to dial in

Hello,

we're developing an Outlook plug-in with custom planning conferences in TMS. We're facing some issues with conference number which is normally assign by TMS. TMS has some numbers to create conferences, so the participants can dial in - in our case 10 numbers. Is there any method in API which can be triggered to automatically generate the conference number (from the range configured in TMS), so we can trigger it within the method SaveConference? If not, what is the recommended solution to generate it? Because it won't be funtional for us to use this range of numbers 'by hard' in the programming code (in case of changing this in the future). 

Now I do this by add address like that:

<book:ExternalConference>

<book:ExternallyHosted>

<book:DialString>addressHere</book:DialString>

</book:ExternallyHosted>

But I would like to insert address here autmatically.

2 Replies 2

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

TMS determines which of available bridge numbers too use....why only 10?

Are you using Cisco bridges or third party with Externally hosted?

YOu don't want to manage the bridge ID's this is what TMS does.

If trying to develop plug-in the issue is getting the bridge number to populate the invite prior to send...

which means you have to schedule the meeting, then TMS will give you the bridge ID to use after it is scheduled....

This has always been a TMS limitation if I understand your plans.

Ron Lewis

Cisco

TMS determines which of available bridge numbers too use....why only 10? We have 10 PSTN numbers configured

Are you using Cisco bridges or third party with Externally hosted? Cisco bridges

OK thanks, so please tell me whet API methods I must to call to do this. Now I call method SaveConferencewithMode. I understand that I must call some other before saveConference.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: