Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not get the Jabber registered listener work for 2nd call

hanwang85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I got a wired bug maybe you guys can help me.

I have a Jabber place holder in the html code like:

<div id="jabber"></div>

I use this to register the all listeners like:

$('#jabber')

.on('externalWindowEvent.cwic', handleExternalWindowEvent)

.on('conversationEnd.cwic', handleConversationEnd);

$('#jabber')

.on('conversationUpdate.cwic', handleConversationUpdate)

.on('conversationStart.cwic', handleConversationStart)

.on('conversationIncoming.cwic', handleConversationIncoming);

My browser is Chrome, after I login and make the first call, the external window pop out and call connected.

However, when I end this first conversation, don't logout and make a call again, my registered listener can not get any messages (i.e. handleExternalWindowEvent, handleConversationStart, handleConversationIncoming).

But if you check the browser console log, the Jabber event log is there works correctly, it's just the listeners stop working.

So, my question is how it happened?

Another question is I found to Chrome, because it use external window. If I remove the following code, it still work:

// $('#jabber-remote-video').cwic('createVideoWindow', {id: 'videocallobject', success: function (id) {

//   $log.debug('JabberInteraction', '_setupVideo', 'createVideoWindow', 'videocallobject');

// }});

// $('#jabber-local-video').cwic('createVideoWindow', {id: 'localPreviewVideo', success: function (id) {

//   $log.debug('JabberInteraction', '_setupVideo', 'createVideoWindow', 'localPreviewVideo');

//   $('#jabber').cwic('addPreviewWindow', {previewWindow: 'localPreviewVideo'});

// }});

So, should I still have those createVideoWindow code and is that possible because I didn't clean some window objects correctly, so the 2nd call listener stop working?

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies 0