DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15595 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

907 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

3008 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5072 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

397 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

37 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Resolved! CML Internal Error

Hi,couldn´t launch the Sandbox due to an internal error- can you fix the problem please?Kind Regards, Thomas

T.Golbach by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Meraki always-on sandbox API calls to create objects

Hi Team, I'm using the Meraki always-on Sandbox to test ansible modules to create organizations and other network related objects and query information and everything works really well but my problem is when I query from ansible I can see the resourc...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NSO AlwaysOn launch error

When I tried to launch "NSO AlwaysOn". I got message "Invalid invocation of 'resource_tab' blueprint grain: Agent 'tq-buildtest' was not found".  How can I solve this issue?

dtomigah by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Meraki Small Business and Enterprise Sandbox - Launch Grayed Out

This is my first time using Devnet Sandbox. After logging into Devnet Sandbox the "Meraki Small Business and Enterprise Sandbox" Launch is greyed/grayed out. I'm not sure if this is normal, it is to do with my login credentials or with the Sandbox it...

ColinK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Meraki DevNet Allways on Sandbox account locked

I just spun up a DevNet > Environments > Meraki Always On-20240701T07484730 and I cannot log in as I get the following error when trying to log into the Meraki dashboard:"This account has been locked after too many failed login attempts. Contact your...

Resolved! Parsing using pyATS

Hi team,I am looking to prepare a script for config translator for one of the migration projects from Cisco NX-OS and considering many of the parsing tools which can help here.Will the pyATS can parse the "show run" to get the output in json format s...

rys by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ansible - 9800 WLCs - cisco.ios.ios_config module and prompts

I am trying to develop a role that will turn off the 2.4 and 5 ghz radios and set the desired country codes then turn them back on.role logic:- name: Turn off 2.4 and 5 Ghz radios  cisco.ios.ios_config:    lines:      - "ap dot11 24ghz shutdown"     ...

8uck5nort by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webex Contact Center developer community has a new location…

The Webex for Developers Community forums have expanded to include dedicated topics for Webex Contact Center APIs and integrations. All of the topics with “Webex” labels in this forum have been migrated over to Webex for Developers forum and the orig...

philbell by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Resolved! using pyats to send commands to a CML lab and parsing the output

I have a Win11 laptop with :- VMWare Workstation pro 17- CML 2.7 in a VM- an ubuntu 22.04 VM with pyats full installed on it.I would like to use pyats (on my ubuntu 22.04 VM) to send commands to a CML lab (in the CML VM)and parse the result of those ...

thibaultm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CML 2.7 PID 1234 does not belong to any known machine

Hello, I try to create a lab in CML 2.7 that I already succeded to create while I was beta-testing CML 2.7 in the cloud, butthis time in a CML 2.7 release version I purchased and that run on my Win11 laptop with :- VMWare Workstation pro 17- CML 2.7 ...

thibaultm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.