Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add the 2nd telphone No. in the exist UC 560 with FX0 and T1/E1 router

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate any kind of help on this.

We have a UC 560 with FX0 and T1/E1 router to handle our phone system. Now we want to add another different  phone No. with same Telephone provider in the same phone line. for example, if customer dial the exist main phone No. 1234567  then system will guide them to using the EXT No. to reach the person. if customer dial the new main phone No. 7654321 then the phone will reach different person. we are using Cisco CCA to configure our soft IP phone.

Currently , I could see in CCA Configure-->Switching-->VLANs ,there are 4 VLANs :

VLAN ID 1 : default IP 192.168.x.x

VLAN ID 90 : UC560-CUE IP 10.1.x.x 

VLA ID 100 : VLAN0100 IP 10.1.x.x

VLAN ID 101 :default voice VLAN 172.16.x.xx (the soft phone also use this IP as TFTP server IP address and our LAN network is in B class network 172.16. x.x)

so suppose 2nd No. can be handled by  UC 560, do I only need add the fifth  VLAN for example ID 102 and assign IP 172.16.x.xxx to split it with the default voice VLAN to reach the person ?

Can the new main phone No. 7654321  reach the person without an EXT No. due to this No. is the delicate  sales query line and no other person will use it ?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

What I understand from your question is you would like to get two numbers assigned from two different service providers. But only one provider is supported through CCA.

Request to refer - UC560 Multiple Sip Trunks | SBCS - UC500 | Cisco Support Community | 5866 | 11531896

for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: