Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Guest Plugins download

Muaaz El Kamali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have upgraded jabber guest server from 10.0 to 10.5. I have very strange scenario here.

Some PCs can download the plugin fine.

And

Some PCs start download then the plugin got interrupted.

I have checked there is no common or difference between all PCs I used. I have checked the logs in Expressways and firewall there is no drop. Also the service provider has confirmed there is no drop from his side.

Once the plugin downloaded it will work perfect in all cases. I have tried copied the plugin to non downloadable PCs and installed its working perfect only download issue.

Have anyone face this issue before?

Regards,

Muaaz

5 Replies 5

dpignacio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Muaaz,

Is there any chance that you can share with me if you have resolved the issue above?

Regards,

Darren

Hi Darren,

We have reach the issue with ISP but we still working on it till now to find the solution.

Regards,

Muaaz

Hi Muaaz,

Really? So this is already almost a 2 years old issue? I'm also having same issue. Do you think it is an issue in the ISP?

Regards,

Darren

Hi Muaaz,

Have you observed same behavior in 10.0 prior to the server upgrade?

Regards,

Darren

Hi Darren,

I have face the same issue with 10.0 but very slightly but after the upgrade the issue more effective.

I have did another test that I remove the cable going to ISP and connect a laptop instead with the IP configuration of ISP then I tried to download. The test goes fine without issue.

Regards,

Muaaz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: