Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Brian.Lopez
Beginner

(PLEAESE HELP) CEC Display Power On/Off JavaScript Macro

Greetings,

I am an AV Systems Engineer with a finance company in Newport Beach California. We have a small conference room design that includes a WebEx Roomkit Plus, a Touch-Navigator, and a Samsung 75" LED display. As configured, when the endpoint goes into standby the Samsung display is powered off via the HDMI connector (output 1 on codec) with CEC. And, when the system comes out of standby, the display is powered on in the same way. THIS IS WORKING NOW.

What I need to do is send the SAME display power on and power off CEC commands (manually first for testing) and once I can power the displays on/off manually via the developer API successfully... I'll write a JS macro and tie it to a UI extension so we can have "display power on" and "display power off" buttons on the touch-navigator.

I've been experimenting with the following command; "xCommand Video CEC Output KeyClick" with little success. There has got to be a way to do this, I am most likely just missing something. I've tried posting to Cisco support but they didn't understand the problem well enough to be of any help so I figured I would give here a try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Brian Lopez (PIMCO)

1 REPLY 1
alexstev
Cisco Employee

Hello @Brian.Lopez,

I'm not a Room Kit expert but I've found some resources which may assist:

• Cisco Webex Room Kit - main page includes all configuration guides, downloads and data sheets plus getting-started guides, administrator guides and api reference guides.

(Once these sandboxes are replaced, just go to the  DevNet Sandbox catalog and search for 'Room Kit')

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad