cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RoomOS Macro - Catching any eventlog message?

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am currently trying to find a way to catch the status of the whiteboard in a Macro - a customer wants to ensure that whiteboards are closed and wipes after a room is no longer in use, and since there doesnt seem to be a feature for that already, i wanted to write a macro that detects a whiteboard was started/in use, and when it is no longer in use delete it after a few minutes.

I noticed that apparently, not just starting a whiteboard is showing up in the eventlog, but actually any changes to the whiteboards are (i assume because the board sends new versions of the whiteboard into the cloud):

2024-06-26T11:49:37.009+02:00 appl[4180]: Wx2Http[1]: HTTP(51100) => PUT https://files-prod-us-east-2.webexcontent.com/XXXX?x-amz-meta-tracking-id=XXXX&x-amz-acl=bucket-owner-full-control&x-amz-server-side-encryption=AES256&x-amz-storage-class=STANDARD_IA&x-amz-meta-user-id=X&x-amz-meta-space-type=WHITEBOARD

Great - but now im struggling how to actually catch that from the script. Catching xEvents is easy enough, but so far it doesnt seem like i can actually full-text search the various system logs from a macro to be able to react to specific events.

Is there a way around this?

0 Replies 0