Views
Helpful
Replies

TSP on Windows 2008

ThePrimasGroup
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does the TSP work on Windows 2008? I have code that works on an XP machine but the same exact code does not work on the Windows 2008 server.

The problem is that the code seems to do everything the same that it does on the XP machine and runs without error. But it does not seem to do enough to get TAPI messages for the end points that i am interested in.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Rich.

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rich,

Please refer Supported Windows Platforms For more information

Windows 7 (64-bit) and Windows 2008 server R2 require native 64-bit Cisco TSP client.

Also please refer - https://developer.cisco.com/web/tapi/blogroll

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Geevarghese,

Actually i found the same answer yesterday but still testing. Only x64 can be installed, meaning that it rejects the TSP x86 installation.

As i developed my code on a 32 bit (x86) machine it would not work due to the address space mismatch. But when i compiled as x64 it did work, but i had to recompile all its dependencies as x64 too etc.

Thanks for your response.

Do you know anything about my other TAPI questions? Such as the limits and restrictions.

TIA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: