cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

a breakout of wired/Wi-Fi connected devices?

JMP28
Level 1
Level 1

I believe I have searched through all of the material to no avail. Would it be possible to receive a breakout of the U.S. metric that 75% of connected devices are wired/Wi-Fi, between the wired percentage and the Wi-Fi percentage. Obviously some devices can be attached both ways, but some are solely wired and some are solely Wi-Fi. Were the estimates rendered to this level of detail or was the separation solely between mobile-connected and wired/Wi-Fi connected? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your interest in Cisco Annual Internet Report.  At this point we can only provide you estimates of mobile connected vs. wired/Wi-Fi connected devices:

- In the United States, 25% of all networked devices will be mobile-connected by 2023 and 75% will be wired or connected over Wi-Fi .

I hope the above helps answer your question.

Regards,
Shruti

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your interest in Cisco Annual Internet Report.  At this point we can only provide you estimates of mobile connected vs. wired/Wi-Fi connected devices:

- In the United States, 25% of all networked devices will be mobile-connected by 2023 and 75% will be wired or connected over Wi-Fi .

I hope the above helps answer your question.

Regards,
Shruti