cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCuu63399 - CM 10.5.2 - BAT Job Scheduler Page Server Time Displayed in UTC Format

manojkataria1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone confirm whether is there any fix for this bug ?

3 Replies 3

William.Hoeler1
Level 1
Level 1

I can tell you that the Workaround given ("Issue will go after the restart tomcat or the node itself"), does work...temporarily. We have had issues with this since upgrading to 10.5.2.13900-12 and have since restarted the tomcat service as well as the node itself. After each restart the time started to show correctly (using EST instead of UTC time) but then would randomly go back to UTC without any system changes. Sometimes it would be correct for a weekend, sometimes an entire 2 weeks. Currently trying to find what triggers the failure (going back to UTC) to see if it can be prevented. Might end up needing to just update system.

I am performing this fix today. I shall revert with update.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu63399/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Symptom: Server Time Displayed in UTC Format in BAT scheduler page. CCM ADMIN --> Bulk Administration --> Job Scheduler

Workaround:  Issue will go after the restart tomcat or the node itself.

I've had the same problem.  I preformed the suggested workaround.  Update TMZ to something else, reboot...change back to TMZ desired and reboot again (publisher only).  It fixed it for about 2 days!!

This creates a lot of headaches when scheduling BAT jobs.  Anybody got a permanent fix other than an upgrade to 11.5?!?!  TAC/Cisco...please write a .cop fix for this!!!!