Last Modified:
Sep 10,2015
Fixed
Severity:
3 Moderate
Product:
Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager
Support Cases:

So based on the information above in section "Fixed Releases", I downloaded image 7.5(1) and it is still not working and I am getting the same error (or does this section means something else ?). I am running mostly software version 9.2.4 on my ASAs and having to move the ASDM version down to 7.3.3 as per the bug workaround notes.
Known Affected Releases:
(3)
7.4(1)
7.4(2)
7.4(3)
Known Fixed Releases:
(3)
1.2(1.86)
7.5(1.86)
88.15(0.72)
4 Replies 4

JONATHAN LUSKY
Level 1
Level 1

Seeing the same issue with 7.5.1.

Seems to be fixed (finally!) in 7.5(1)90

Perfect Timing!! I just found this and experiencing the same thing with 7.5.1 and see they just released a patch. I also just opened a ticket today. Going to download and try...hope it works.

Thanks for posting!

smskhan77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue and using the following version: asdm-792.bin which I recently migrated from asdm-741.bin.

I'm only able to access one FW at a time, my work around is to make my Standby (Secondary) FW as Active FW and then I'm able to manage via ASDM and certainly both running the same version. I'll downgrade my ASDM version as well.

Thanks,

Saqib

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: